16.12.08

Im sorry, I change my mind

i lost my way.
i changed my mind.
i took it all for granted.
i gave up my birthright.
i made a plan and it didn't include you.
i only hoped you would forgive me.
when i stood before you.

will a man rob God?
he will.
because i have.

will a man love himself and despise his neighbor?
He will.
because i have.

will a man turn his back on the lover of his soul?
he will
because i have.

in that day i became blinded by the disappointment of my life
i choose darkness over light, and i walked around in the valley of decision planning to step into death.

i nolonger listened to reason.
i wrote them letters.
i apologized for what was about to take place.
i kissed them all good-bye.

right before i took my step.
you pulled my in.

even though i leaned to my own understanding
rather than let you be in control
i tried to take things into my hands

your ways are higher than my own

you held me through till the eyes of my understanding were enlightened

No comments:

Post a Comment